Beneficiary DesignationNot everyone wants to commit to making a gift in their wills or estates.
Some prefer the increased flexibility that a beneficiary designation provides by using:
- IRAs and retirement plans
- Life insurance policies
- Commercial annuities
Here’s how to name Saving Grace as your beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
You want to include Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in your will. You also want the flexibility to change your will in the event that life circumstances change. You can do both!
In as little as one sentence, you can complete your gift. This type of donation to Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in your will or living trust helps ensure that we continue our mission here in Douglas County for years to come.
“I give to Saving Grace Inc, a nonprofit corporation currently located at 450 Old Del Rio Rd. Winchester, OR 97470, or its successor thereto, ______________ [written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose.”
- Contact us at 541-672-3907 ext.120 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on bequests or to chat more about the different options for including Saving Grace in your will or estate plan.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Saving Grace Inc.
Address: 450 Old Del Rio Rd. Winchester, OR 97495
Federal Tax ID Number: 93-1318052